Monday, March 12, 2018

transfers!!! - Bora Bora

This week was so great!! I seriously love all these people so much.  It's so fun once you become real friends with your investigators and all the members it just feels like you have a giant tahitian family.  

Im staying in my wonderful ward of Faanui but my comp is leaving to the sector next door.  My new comp arrives wednesday.

We were supposed to do a hike today but Im sick and that is fiu. 

We had an awesome activity with the ward and played volleyball and footsal and it was great.  

I love missions because by teaching the gospel it allows you to understand the gospel so much deeper.    I love teaching repentance because repentance is great hahaha.  Alma 34 32.  

I love you all!!!  Have a great week!!

Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment