Monday, January 8, 2018

Toe - Bora Bora

Not much news here in Bora! A few slight medical problems but everything should work out great!

I was so so sad to hear about President Monson this past week.  HE WAS A PROPHET! And still is! How grateful I am to live in a world with prophets on the earth.  It's always such a new concept for the people we teach, that of modern prophets, but I can't think of many that are greater.  I know that God is our Father and He loves us.  He loves us so much He has done everything possible to ensure that we will make it back home to Him.  I know that this church is true and living and if we choose to have faith we will be blessed.  And if we are blessed, our lives will be filled with joy. 

I invite you all to read a talk from president Monson this week and to follow his council- READ THE BOOK OF MORMON EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! GOD BLESS YOU EVERY ONE!

Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment