Wednesday, October 18, 2017

follow the prophet - Papeete

This week was jolly good!

A seventy Elder Ardern gave us a great formation this past Monday! Which is why I didn't write monday cause p day is today. 

God loves us.  He really is our Father and all He wants is for us to keep the commandments so we can become great and go back home to Him.  Don't look past the mark.  Just follow the scriptures and the prophets.  

Speaking of, President Monson and Nelson's most recent talks have been about the Book of Mormon. READ IT EVERY DAY I BEG YOU!!!!! It is the key to happiness I swear.  It's a rule of life that if we read the BoM everyday we are happy and everything goes smoothly.  I know this is true because I have seen it in my life a hundred times. Just do it.  

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment