Monday, September 11, 2017

Week #=== - Papeete

This week was wonderful! We've had so much fun and success this week.
I don't have a lot of time, and I'm actually gonna try to limit myself on email time, just so I don't think too much about home and whatnot.  So if I'm a little slow to respond I apologize!

Anyways, spiritual thought this week is about repentance.  And how great it is.  It is the best and only way to feel better and clean and light and happy.  Repentance is change.  It's amazing how crazy we are as missionaries sometimes because of how blunt we are haha.  We had a first lesson with a family the other day and we focused the discussion on The Family and committed them to get married straight away.  Which seems nuts for them, and obviously they need to talk between themselves, but I have no problem telling someone straight up what they're doing wrong and how to fix it.  (As a missionary of course)

BECAUSE I know that we follow the teachings of Christ we'll be the happiest we've ever been.  I know I am the happiest I've ever been right now and I know it'll only get better.  
If there is something you need to fix in your life I invite you to do it.  Be the master of yourself and do what you're supposed to to become your best you.  

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
atl Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment