Monday, June 19, 2017

Tahiti papeetee

Life is great.  I left Tahaa and now am with all the other missionaries here on Tahiti and it's super fun.  Elder Hobbs is super rad and is showing me around our new sector.  We walk!  Haha NO MORE BIKING FOR MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I was super sad to leave everyone and they're all so awesome.  But I got to see a ton of people/ missionaries from before and it's great.  Life just keeps getting better honestly. If you're debating serving a mission or not, just do it.  I love I love.

We've been doing "missionary concerts" where all the missionaries sing at chapels all over for members and to attract amis and just to spread happiness.  It's super fun and some of the missionaries are like professional singers so I get to hear awesome voices like all the time.  One of the sisters was almost the voice of Viana. Or Moana.  I don't know what it's called in America. 

I wish I could write out in detail all the awesome experiences/ lessons learned, but there are too many.  The more you learn about the Gospel the more you change and the faster you keep changing and learning and it's just a giant snowball of joy.

Spiritual thought!
Learned a lot about obedience recently.  Like a lot of times you see people get away with stuff they shouldn't do with no consequence.  Not very fair. And that becomes a temptation to break the same rules.  But you gotta keep in mind that God knows everything, and in the end He will make everything fair.  When we obey the commandments, God blesses us IMMEDIATELY.  Meaning by our humility and doing His will, He blesses us with our needs and changes us as a person.  If we obey we will change.  And change is one of the biggest blessings God can give us.  

I love you all you're all my best friends.

Atl
Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment