Monday, July 17, 2017

Le Livre de Mormon - Papeete


The Book of Mormon is by far my favorite book.  Like Harry Potter doesn't even come close anymore.  There is seriously just so much we can learn from it. I was reading in the book of Ether this week, chapter 12.  Which has become one of my fav chapters.  While I was reading it I felt like I just couldn't contain myself.  Every verse just hit me so hard and I realized how the Spirit was strengthening my testimony. 

I've prayed many times to know if the Book of Mormon is true and God has responded so many times with the same answer.  YES.  When I read this book I can feel God's love.  It feels just like a Father's love, even though He's not with us right now.  And I've started more and more to feel the Savior's love.  It feels like an older brother's love, which is odd, because I don't have any older brothers haha! 

I finally finished Le Livre de Mormon for the first time this week (french) And I was so excited because now I get to start again!  It's crazy how many more spiritual details I notice when I read now compared to when I started my mission.  God ALWAYS has something to teach us.  Stay humble, folks.

The Book of Mormon will get you closer to God than any other book.  SO READ IT.  

I love you all so much.  I hope everything goes so great for you this week.  God loves you.

ATL Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment