Monday, July 3, 2017

Great week :) :) :) - Papeete

So we've started doing zumba at 5 am and that's been great.  So en forme.

We had some baptisms and zone activities and they were great. Details aren't necessary. 

I got bit by a dog this week.  It ripped my pants.  And our mission president called me out in his farewell speach for not being obiedient to the scripture that says "avoid dogs".  It was great.

I'm sorry this letter is short I have to go socialize with missionaries haha.  P days tho

So this week after church someone was supposed to give us a ride to a members house but then they were too busy so we had to walk. After about 5 mins a man pulls up to us in his car and asks "so how does one become mormon?"  And we were like "ya we can help you with that."  So we're gonna teach him wednesday.  The Lord is so generous I can't even believe it.  Faith plus hope equals MIRACLES.  I love my mission/ life.  

ALL THE LOVES

Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment