Monday, June 26, 2017

Farahei is great - Papeete

Our bishop does a workout thing every morning at 5 am and we went to one! That gave our zone leaders the idea to do zumba every day... at 5 am.  Someone help.

We had a pool party with our zone!  Since our house has a pool??? And we can't swim???  Logic.  Anyways our feet had a fun time in the water. 

It's nuts to see big stores again now that I'm back on Tahiti!  I can only imagine the culture shock of coming back to the US!

My new sector is super fun! We walk cause it's tiny, but there's actually quite a few people to teach!  I love it. 

I was a little sick this week, but a mami gave me a blanket and some hot chocolate and that made everything better. I'm so spoiled.

I spoke in sacrament meeting yesterday!  About missionary work.  Summary of my talk-
If we have the desire to serve God, he calls us to the work.  And God qualifies those He calls.  Qualify means a lot of things.  He turns you into a new person full of Christlike attributes.  So we just need to have the desire to serve our brothers, sisters, and God by sharing the gospel, and God will give us the qualities of Christ.  Pretty good deal.

ALL THE LOVES

Elder Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment